Community Rehab Project’s Monthly Support Team
Greetings! We want to introduce you to our Monthly Support Team!
The Monthly Support Team makes our global work happen! This critical group of change makers provides a lifeline to some of the most vulnerable people in the world; those with disabilities in the under-resourced nation of Haiti. Without a monthly support team, we are unable to provide our much needed services.
What are the current programs at our clinic?
Our programs provide:
- rehabilitation services for children and adults at our center and the surrounding remote communities
- assistive devices, such as orthotics, prosthetics, wheelchairs, walkers, canes and crutches
- nutritional support to people with disabilities, such as clean water, vitamins, and a free meal when they come for therapy
- the inclusion for people with disabilities through adaptive sports, accessible homes and accessible communities
- medical clinics, education, training, supplies and equipment to improve the health and wellness of all community members.
- we also have a full health and fitness center for community members that supports the clinic
What are some way to get involved?
Would you be interested in using your skills and talents to serve on a short mission trip to Haiti?
Or could you donate an hour of your time for our telemedicine program when needed?
Would you be able to contribute an hour or two of your pay per month from your current work?
Or are you part of a group that could pool together resources to make an even larger impact? For example:
- Staff at a business or clinic or students in a university program can join together and select a level. They can schedule a monthly or quarterly can drive, bake sale or other fundraiser to fund their contribution.
- Families, friends, groups or teams can pool together resources to select a level that meets their needs
- Donations can also be made in a lump sum and we will distribute monthly for provision throughout the year
What is the best way to support our work in Haiti?
We feel that our monthly support team is the most effective way to have the greatest and consistent impact reaching the most people we can through our programs and services in Haiti. Please consider becoming a part of our core team and providing a monthly donation at the level of your choice. As a member of this team, YOU ARE Community Rehab Project.
We provide updates to all of our team members on our progress through a variety of methods including a quarterly newsletter and an optional, interactive online meeting with team members from the US and Haiti.
How do I become part of the Monthly Support Team?
Click on the link below, enter the amount and check the box to make it a monthly donation. We will then let you know when our next update will be to keep everyone informed of our progress!
Thank you for your donation!
Don’t want to donate online? You can send your donations to:
Community Rehab Project
2504 Genesee St
Utica, NY 13502
Your support means so much. Your contribution will surely change the lives of many. Upon receiving your monetary donation, we will send a receipt with the tax identification number for your records.
Community Rehab Project, Inc. EIN 45-5457650